bien que mon amour est fou, ma raison calm la doleur dans mon coeur.
il ma dit, d'etre patient et garder l'espoir.

Sunday 27 June 2010

The Prettiest Star

Prom was as i expected prom to be. They played the songs I thought they would play, they shook my hand and wished me luck, they made phony promises to 'meet up for a coffee in the summer' And it made me kind of sad that it all passed me by, and that 5 years in that place were over like that. I was brimming with resentment and pride and regret and excitement, and now I can't stop thinking that i wasted some of it. My dress was 60's and everyone looked at me and I felt out of place, I stick out like a sore thumb >>>
I know that nobody really reads this, so I said I was in love. I know that nobody really reads this, so i can say that I'm not sure what to do anymore. It's like I've been handed the moon and I don't know what to do with it, and every time I try to show someone the moon, every time I really bathe in the light of it, it disapears. The time of day changes, and I'm left standing there, wishing there was some way I could understand the nature of it's coming and going.
How naive I am! And how insolent. I will not let anyone advise me, so I stumble, and I fall.
I will not then let anyone comfort me, I find consolation in only one form.

No comments:

Post a Comment